Selling your property shouldn't be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your property pays off. My services and experience allow you to focus on your move while I manage your property sale from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your property's value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your property, including Internet and local media.
- Present your property to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your property maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your property and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
What are propertys selling for on your street? Feel free to contact me to find out what neighborhood properties are selling for, free of charge, or to receive a more detailed analysis of the value of your property.
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your property. Staging your property is important. Many buyers will stay in your property longer if it's staged appropriately. I have compiled some ideas to present your property in the most effective manner.
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the property.
- Broker's commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you'll pay for the privilege of selling your property. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Property inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the property inspection.